As an All Trades Queensland apprentice or trainee, you will be employed by us and complete your full apprenticeship or traineeship with us. You will be paid an hourly wage, plus entitlements, and be placed to work with our clients.
As an All Trades Queensland apprentice or trainee you will receive:
- A weekly wage paid by ATQ
- Relevant tools, personal protective equipment & work uniforms
- Travel allowance as per relevant award
- A career safety net
- Mentoring & ongoing support from your own personal ATQ Work Officer
- Exposure to all aspects of your chosen trade
- Opportunity to create future networks with fellow apprentices & businesses
You can start from year 10 onwards. No qualifications or experience is necessary! All you need to do is select your trade – and apply today!