Proposed ATQ Apprentice and Trainee Enterprise Agreement 2018
Apprentices nominated as Enterprise Bargaining Representatives Jazmin & Kobe and the CFMMEU, ETU, AMW and Plumbers Unions have been negotiating a new Enterprise Agreement (EA) over the past 12 months to replace the current All Trades Queensland Union Collective Agreement 2012-15 which covers your wages and conditions. Negotiations have finished resulting in the proposed All Trades Queensland Apprentice / Trainee Enterprise Agreement 2018. Voting will take place on the proposed new EA from Friday 21st June to Tuesday 25th June & needs majority ‘YES’ votes to pass. Scroll down to view a comparison between the current & new EA’s, copies of the Agreements & Awards, Contact info & FAQ’s.
Vote ‘YES’ for a pay increase in July, above Modern Award pay rates & more.
A majority yes vote means:
- A pay increase from July 2019
- Higher tool and travel allowances
- Above Modern Award rates for each year of your Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Keep higher pay rates as you become more skilled
- Protect apprentice jobs by providing pay increases your Host can afford – Click to see more