Please find following some new information regarding COVID-19.
Essential information – Australian Government
Updated: 7:30pm AEDT on Sunday, 29 March 2020
- Public gatherings, excluding household members, have been reduced to a maximum of two people. Check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information.
- Everyone should stay home unless you are: shopping for essentials, receiving medical care, exercising or travelling to work or education.
- People aged over 70, aged over 60 with pre-existing conditions, or Indigenous people aged over 50 should stay home wherever possible for their own protection.
- Evictions will be put on hold for 6 months by the states and territories. Landlords and renters are encouraged to talk about short term agreements. More information to come this week.
- If you are in self-isolation because you are confirmed or suspected to have Coronavirus (COVID-19), or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, use this form to help us track the spread of the virus. Read more.
- A safety net package of $1.1 billion has been announced by the Prime Minister to expand mental health and telehealth services, increase domestic violence services and provide more emergency food relief. Read more.
- Stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- All travellers returning home from overseas will be quarantined in a hotel or designated facility for 14 days. Read more.
- Pubs, licensed clubs and hotels (excluding accommodation), gyms, skateparks, indoor sporting venues, cinemas, beauty salons, play centres and outside playgrounds, places of worship and other public places must be closed. There are restrictions on attendance at weddings, funerals and outdoor fitness classes. Supermarkets and pharmacies remain open. Please check your State and Territory websites for full details.
Please complete the following online training – this is mandatory for all to complete.
Please advise your Manager, once you have completed – please send your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Infectious Control Training – Australian Government
Keep informed about COVID-19:
- download the “Coronavirus Australia” government app in the Apple App Store or Google Play
- join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- If sick stay at home
- Social Distancing
- Cover your cough and sneeze
- Stay positive – look out for each other